Market updates

Market updates

Perth Labor Federal MP at Inglewood Night Markets with volunteers

By Razia Osmani

By Razia Osmani

By Razia Osmani

Razia Osmani, Reporter

If you love great food, the outdoors or buying fresh local produce than look no further than Perth’s market scene. At the markets you can experience international food, buy fresh fruit, veggies and so much more, here is a list of places you can try.

City of Perth

The Twilight Hawkers Market: Open every Friday from 4.30pm-9.30pm at Forrest Place in the city. Providing a large selection of quality street food from around the world, live performances and music. From freshly made dumplings to Brie and bacon potatoes these markets have everything to satisfy both sweet and savoury cravings. If these markets tempt you make sure you get down as there are only 3 more to go.

For more information click here.

City of Stirling

Scarborough Sunset Markets: Open every Thursday from 5pm-9pm at Scarborough Beach Amphitheatre, includes food and drinks, live music, creative artists and curated pop-up stores.

For more information click here

Inglewood Night Markets: Open every Monday from 6pm on Beaufort Street. Local businesses and mobile vendors, from all around the metro area come together at the Inglewood markets. Offering quality food, drinks, live music, and buskers including gifts and homeware, the markets are kid and pet-friendly.

For more information click here

Town Of Bassendean

Old Perth Road Markets: Once a month the Old Perth Road markets host up to 100 stallholders selling handmade crafts, arts, local produce, food and drinks. They also host live entertainment and community groups. As the time and dates differ each month please click on the link here for the timetable.

City of Rockingham

International Food Festival: On Friday 15 March 2019 from 5pm-9pm at Village Green, Flinders Lane Rockingham. This international food festival will host over 20 food vendors from around the world including cultural performances.

For more information click here

City of Kalamunda

Kalamunda Farmers Markets: Open every Sunday from 8am-12pm at the Central Mall presented by Kalamunda Chamber of Commerce. At the farmers market, you can buy fresh local produce directly from the farmers. They sell everything from seasonal fruit and veg to Thai and Japanese food.

Kalamunda Night Markets: Open last Friday of the month from 6pm-9pm at Central Mall going all the way out to Haynes Street, presented by Kalamunda Chamber of Commerce. The markets include live music and street performances at a carnival-like setting. Once again you can buy everything including fresh produce.

Kalamunda Artisan Markets: Open every Saturday of the month from 8.30am-2.30pm at Kalamunda town center presented by Rotary Club Kalamunda. The Kalamunda Artisan market is a place for handcrafted and locally grown produce from over 200 stalls.

For more information click here

Razia Osmani, Student

Razia Osmani is passionate about world peace, human rights, social justice and equality. After years of working in the banking industry she decided to...

Market updates